Motion Digi-Pop Hi-Rise Compression Tights
With a wide power mesh comfort waistband for a body sculpting secure fit, the Motion Digi-Pop Hi-Rise Compression Tights features contrast asymmetrical piping with silicon graphic print so you can move through your routine with confidence.
- Full length compression tight
- PWX highly powerful, lightweight and flexible compression fabric
- Graduated compression for improved circulation
- Hi-Rise figure flattering, slimming and secure fit waistband
- Contrast asymmetrical piping with silicon graphic print
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days after dispatch.
Upon dispatch you will receive an email confirmation containing the Tracking details and estimated time of delivery of your order.
WE WILL ALLOW A CHANGE OF MIND RETURN FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE, PROVIDED THAT THE ITEM IN QUESTION IS:
- purchased at www.ca.2xu.com
- returned within 30 days of purchase from ca.2xu.com;
- in original purchased condition with tags attached;
- in original & undamaged packaging
- has not been worn
- not underwear or socks; and
- not damaged in any way
*Clearance items are final sale
You can find our full return policy here
You can make a return here
For all garments except wetsuits:
Machine wash in cold water with like colours
Do NOT Tumble dry
Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
Do not iron
The below special care is required for your 2XU wetsuit:
When getting into and out of the wetsuit, step into the legs and pull the suit over the knee and up to the waist, being careful not to snag the high stretch materials with toe and fingernails. Insert arms into the sleeves until the suit covers the shoulders. Pull the gusset over the head (front entry suits only) and close the zipper. To get out of the suit, reverse the process, turning the suit inside out as you go. Wetsuit for surface activity only read instructions before use hand wash only drip line drying in shade do not iron do not bleach do not tumble dry do not dry clean.
View our Frequently Asked Questions